City of Boerne Elections - Candidate Information
Election info for May 6, 2017 Official Election Order
NOTICE OF ELECTION -
Calendar of events
Last day to register to vote
Official Notice of Election
Certification of Unopposed Candidates
Below are the list of required forms and supplemental information for candidates. These items are also available as a complete packet from the City Secretary's Office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Candidate Letter
- Guide to becoming a City Official
- Email authorization
- Application: English | Spanish
- Qualifications for Candidates
- Key Legal Requirements
- Boerne Home Rule Charter
- Uniform election dates
- Election Calendar for 2017
Citywide single member districts map
District Maps: District 1 | District 2 | District 3 | District 4 | District 5
(district maps will be posted as soon as they are available)
Appointment of Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate and Amendment:
- These forms are to be filed in the City Secretary's Office as soon as you become a candidate and before you make any expenditure or accept any contributions.
- Instructions on how to complete the form
- Instructions for Amendment Form
Texas Ethics Commission Campaign Finance Guide for Candidates and Officeholders Who File with Local Filing Authorities
Candidate/Officeholder Campaign Finance Report:
- Instruction Guide
- Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- These reports are to be filed in the City Secretary's Office by the dates specified on the Election Calendar.
- Please pay close attention to schedules for timeline filing of your campaign finance reports.
- Political Advertising "What You Need to Know"
- Political signs in public right of way information
- Excerpt from Chapter 258 of the Texas Election Code Fair Campaign Practices Act
Election Day results will be available after 7 p.m. local time.